Your safety & wellbeing is our top priority
We at Creta Palm Resort, are glad to announce the restart of our operation on July 1st.
The safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. We follow the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as the guidelines announced by the Greek Ministries of Health and Tourism.
Management and all staff members are committed to providing not only a relaxing holiday and safe stay to our guests but also our well known Creta Palm Resort friendly atmosphere.
It is important to inform you of our actions with regards to Covid-19.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints and exposed surfaces.
- Disinfectant dispensers with hand gel installed throughout the hotel.
- Information point for guests with details on necessary Covid-19 precautions
- Card payments in all outlets (Reception, Bars, Restaurant)
- Deep cleaning and disinfection in all guest rooms and bathrooms.
- Specific sanitation protocol on all high touch guest room areas
- Unused disposable items are discarded following guest departure
- Rooms aired prior to guest arrival and sanitized with fog disinfectant machine
- Bed linen and towels are treated by our external laundry company with special hygiene treatment
- High standards of food safety and hygiene, as well as strict personal hygiene policies for our staff will be followed.
- All Restaurant’s surfaces and furniture will be disinfected after each service
- Tables will be disinfected after each sitting.
- Restaurant seating capacity will be reduced to avoid overcrowding
- Disinfection of lounge chairs will take place after each seating
- Each pair of lounge chairs will be at appropriate distance from each other
- Frequent chlorine measurements taken
- Pool towels delivered to guest room upon request (towel service)
- Gym is available by appointment
- All gym equipment disinfected frequently
- Jacuzzi and Sauna room will remain out of service until further notice
For your safety
- All employees are fully trained on all our safety and hygiene standards
- Cashless payment is requested
- To avoid overcrowding upon check in at the reception, our registration form is available to be downloaded and completed prior to your arrival
- Bar menu is available scanning a QR code using your Smartphone
- Remember to keep appropriate physical distance from others (at least 1,5 m)
- Wash your hands using soap frequently and thoroughly
- If you have any symptoms such as temperature, nausea, weakness etc, stay in your room and inform Reception
As current situation is constantly reviewed, regulations need to be aligned with the requirements and respective progression, to provide our guests a high level of safety.
We thank all our guests for understanding the needed actions and advices. We kindly ask our guests to support all measures taken.
Looking forward to welcoming you at Creta Palm Resort soon
Creta Palm Resort Team